It is speculated that Nikon will launch the latest mirrorless Nikon Z7S and Nikon Z6S cameras later this year, possibly around October 2020. The revised Nikon Z7S & Z6S specifications that were leaked on the internet are here.
The two rumored cameras will use the same sensors as their respective predecessors, but will feature dual Expeed processors, according to the article. Several essential new features are introduced by the company wii and the existing Nikon Z7 and Z6 are replaced.
- Incremental upgrades to the almost two-year-old Nikon Z7 and Z6
- Same sensor as in the Z6/Z7
- Dual EXPEED processor
- New Nikon EN-EL15c battery
- USB power
- Dual memory card slots: CFexpress and SD
- 4K/60p video
- EVF with 5.76 million dots
- Vertical grip with buttons/controls (available as an optional accessory)
- Announcement in late 2020 (around October)
- Higher prices than the current Nikon Z7 ($2,497) and Z6 ($1,797) models
Read more Nikon Camera Rumors.