Reset HP Printer Page Count
- To do a factory reset please follow the below steps.
- 1. Go to Setup Icon at main Menu of the Control Panel of your Printer
- 2. Select Tools
- 3. Select Restore Factory Default.
1. Press back button 4 times until you see Support menu
2. Scroll until you see Reset Menu (press right button in thr control panel)
3. Under the resets menu, you will find the different types of resets, the partial reset, semi-full reset. Select the appropriate type of reset you need, and your Printer should start resetting itself.
The partial Reset HP Printer
The partial reset basically just refreshes the Printer and clears out unneeded memory from the printer. This type of resets fixes minor printing issues such as slow printing, cartridge errors, etc..
The Semi-Full Reset
The Semi-Full Reset HP Printer is the most useful type of reset. However, this clears out all the custom setting from your printer and returns if to its default factory settings. Use this reset if the partial reset does not fix your issue.
The full Reset HP Printer is the most powerful reset. If all other reset procedures is not working you can do this. However, it is not recommended as it really clears deep settings from your printer and any interruption on the reset process may render your printer unusable.
Let me know if this one works for you.